Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hale Sweet Hale
Hale means Home in Hawaiian. We just got back from our anual trip to Maui. As usual it was perfect! I have grown up on this beach. My family has been coming here at least once a year (as some of you know I have been over here as many as three times in one year) since I was 10 years old. I was lucky enough to have my fairytale wedding on this very beach just two years ago. Brett and I had our anniversary while we were over there. I might be slightly bias, but I think that this beach is the most beautiful place in the world. Pictures just don't do it justice. You have to see it for yourself.












This is a picture of Brett and me doing what we do best....sitting on the beach. You will all notice that we are not nearly as tan as usual. I am sporting a very lovely straw hat to protect myself from the sun, and we are both wearing our sunscreen. Thank heavens for Mystic Tan, I can still come home with a little bit of a bronze glow.

May 13, 2008

Here we are standing in the very spot where it all started exactly two years ago.







May 13, 2006
Our Wedding day was perfect. It was sunny all day, and then rained for about 10 minutes just before the ceremony( in Hawaii it is good luck if it rains on your wedding day), then fhe sun came out just long enough for us to get married. The only thing missing from that day was a couple of very important people.









More Maui Pics


This is all of us at our favorite breakfast place The Gazebo. There is nothing better than sitting down to the best breakfast ever while you watch dolphins (depending on the time of year, sometimes whales) jumping in the distance. If any of you ever make it to Maui you have to have breakfast (not lunch) at The Gazebo.

9 comments:

Josie said...

Yeah! You did it. Love the pics. Can I go with you next time?

Lenzi Woodbury said...

I am SO proud of you! Welcome to the blogging world! You look so beautiful on your wedding day. I have never seen the pictures and you just look so happy.... How romantic is it that you & Brett go back to Hawaii every year? I'm sooooo jealous! ***Maybe Ben and I can start that tradition this September... :)

Stephanie said...

It's about time. I am so glad that you finally have joined all of us here in the blogging world. Now this blogging is extremely addicting, but it is such a good way to stay in touch with everyone. I love that picture of you on your wedding day, you look gorgeous. Hawaii is such a beautiful place and all of those pictures are fabulous. I keep telling Mike that I want to go back to Hawaii so maybe we can make a trip of it sometime. I am so happy that your officially a blogger, love ya and talk to you soon.

Errin said...

Finally...Oh my! I'm glad to see everyone telling you to start a blog finally sank in. I am so jealous you went to Hawaii. It looks like you had a great time.

Meli T said...

Whoo hoo! Glad there's a way I can see more of you now. That's a good looking group you have with you in Hawaii. Miss you and them.

Anonymous said...

Love the Hawaii pic. I still can't believe I wasn't at your wedding........we will have to make up for it and do a couples trip!

Toppy said...

Hi my newest blogger friend. :) So do you want to try to do lunch like Tues. the 17th? Are you going to be working that day? I want you to post more pics.

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

I totally love it!! you guys are so gorgeous together. Now we can blog and have our girls nights! so excited for our rentals we need to spend a whole night watching... I am going to catch you up on the good stuff. love ya Les

Anonymous said...

Shea- I am so glad that you have joined in! Blogging is so much fun, and an easy way to keep in touch with friends and family. YEAH! I was wondering if you are going to be in town around July 18 because Brianne is coming into town and I am trying to get everyone together for a little party. Are you in? Let me know. I haven't seen you forever and would love to catch up!