Saturday, June 14, 2008

I told all of you that I was going to be really bad at this!!!! I swear I don't know where all of my time goes. We haven't had much to blog about lately anyway, so... I thought I'd catch you all up on some of the fun things that we have done so far this year. However, if any of you frequent Jinxy and Julia's blog some of these might seem a little familiar since everything we do is with them:)




These are our pictures from Cancun in March. We were celebrating Julia's 30th birthday. She booked us rooms at a really nice all inclusive resort. The only time we ventured away from our little paradise was when we went swimming with the dolphins. We had so much fun, and would love to go back soon!
P.S. This really isn't the only swimsuit I own. It is just the cutest:)

No comments: