Friday, August 15, 2008

We have some sad news. We recently told all of you that we were expecting. Unfotunately, when I went in for my last check-up we discovered that our baby no longer had a heartbeat. As many of you know, this is my second miscarriage in 4 months. We would like to thank all of our friends and family for their amazing support durring this most difficult time. I don't know how I would survive this with out all of you and most of all with out Brett. As you can imagine we are still deeply hurt and trying to recover. While we appreciate your thoughts we would like you to keep in mind that this is still hard for us to talk about. Thanks again for all of your love and support.

10 comments:

Meli T said...

Sweetheart...I love you. Please call if you need anything or even nothing at all. I know you may not be in the mood to talk so I'll just stay posted to the blog for news. LOVE YOU GUYS.

Anonymous said...

Shea, I am so sorry for you. What a huge loss, both for you and the baby. I know nothing will make this easier for you but if you need anything please let me know. I love you.

Brianne & Jarod said...

What I would give to be able to give you a big hug right now! I love you so much and am a phone call away if you need me :)

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Shea,

I found out about this a week or so ago but didn't want to bombard you. I am so sorry! I can't even imagine how you or Brett feel right now... If you need to talk I'm here, if you want to talk about anything but this, I'm here. Just know that I'm thinking about you! Love you! Lenzi

Julia Jenkins said...

Shea- Justin and I just want you to know that we love you so much and if there is anything either of us can do, we are just next door and I'm always home. Even if you dont feel like talking but just need to get out of the house, let me know. We love you!

Anonymous said...

It is hard not to wonder why these things happen....Just know I love you and you have many people thinking of you in this challenging time.

Errin said...

Shea I am so sorry. You know you can call me for anything. Good luck tomorrow. I will be praying for you. Love ya.

Josie said...

Shea we're so sorry and thinking of you every day. I have no doubt you'll be a mother some day soon and a wonderful one at that. I love you.

Sonya said...

Hang in there Shea, I am so sorry, wish there was something I could do to make you feel better! Please know I am thinking of you!

Stephanie said...

Shea, I am so sorry! Please let me know if you need anything. Remember that I love you and know that you have so many friends and family that are praying for you. Hang in there! Love ya!!