Thursday, September 4, 2008

Really, really ridiculously good looking

This post is all about Brett. He was looking at our blog tonight and was bothered that there weren't more pictures of him. So I told him I'd take care of it. A normal person would be embarrassed by their wife putting these pics on the internet, but not Brett. He loves it:)
Did you know that he modeled a little before we started dating? This is a five page spread that he did for Details magazine(September 2004 issue). I remember going to dinner with my friends and whipping this bad boy out while asking "Do you want to see the guy I'm dating?" The funniest story is the time I went to his house, I think we had only been dating for a week or so, and he had his magazine open to this spread and he walked over and said "People say I look like this guy." What a line. He's a nerd, but a good looking one.















These next two are some of the pics that got him in Details.

I call this one Blue Steel
There you have it. My blog tribute to the hottest husband in the world:)


9 comments:

Janessa Whatcott said...

Good for you fo boosting his ego!! I miss you and hope that you are doing well!

Dena Porter said...

Wow, my brother is hot...just ask him! haha I remember helping him pick out the best ones for him to submit. Pisses me off that it only took him about a week to look like that. Good genes! Oh, and jeans.

Meli T said...

Way to sex up the blog! So funny. I remember you whipping out that magazine on a couple of occasions because it took forever to meet him in person.

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Whew whew! That's my blog "whistle" ;) I had no idea that Brett was a model! Way to post some great husband picts!

LYDIA said...

I love "People think I look like this guy"... good stuff.

Toppy said...

I love that you put those pics on your blog. When are we going to go to Sconecutter again?

Jenn Rushton said...

What a hottie!!! Hey by the way. Don't worry about getting pregnant. IT WILL HAPPEN! I understand. Brody and I were told we couldn't have children, and look at us:) When the time is right... You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Freddy "Jeowulf" Cougar said...

Yo, you're embarrassing man haha. You look like this dude who won the Pierre Cardin International Model Search: Leonid Stadnyk.

http://www.artukraine.com/events/images/Stadnik%20Leonid%204%2016%2004%20AP%20Photo%20Efrem%20Lukatsky.jpg

Freddy "Jeowulf" Cougar said...

http://www.seanpercival.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/grand-theft-auto-4-screenshot-big1.jpg