Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
We went to two parties on Halloween. We started out at my aunt Nancy's annual gathering and then we headed over to Jinxy and Julia`s. For My aunt's party Brett wore his PG costume, which was a ninja. For Jinxy and Julia's he dressed down into his PG 13 costume which was Tom Cruise in risky business. This costume was all my fault. I was a geisha and wanted him to be a ninja. He didn't like this idea. So, we were trying to think of a last minute idea that wouldn't be too expensive. I was kind of kidding when I made the Risky Business suggestion, but he loved it. Trevor and my mommy

Christian as one of the Knights out of Monty Python


Jake

John

Marcie and Sarah

Blake. This was Brett's costume from last year. The funny thing is that these shorts were a lot tighter and a lot shorter on Brett.



Palin and McCain
(Marsha and My Daddy)


Brett and Me





Scotty and Jen. This was Jen's cheerleading uniform from highschool. It is a 26 inch waiste!!!




Nicole and Ty

Zack and Megan

Milana. Cutest little Tinkerbell ever!!!!

Jinxy and Julia

Josh and Lydia

Tony and Tiff



















6 comments:

Zach and Meg said...

Your pictures are way cute! And Zach totally stole Brett's costume when we went to another party the next night. People thought it was hilarious

Dena Porter said...

I loved your costumes! Only Brett would be comfortable enough wearing his panties in front of everyone...well maybe Ty would, too?! :) Was Jinxy Peter Pan? haha
I finally did that celebrity look-alike thing you told me about. I posted it on my blog.
Did you get the Twilight soundtrack? I had to buy two copies because our truck ate my CD!
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Love the costume. I really like your hair brown...You should do it!

Dena Porter said...

I wrote a comment on your book club blog! Hope that was ok! :)
I recommended a book...

Meli T said...

Holy crap! Trevor is so big. You're such a hot little geisha and I agree with Linds...you make a great brunette but you have a face for anything.

Kimberly said...

Shea!! I found you on Brianne's blog! How are you?! I've been thinking about you lately! You look super fantastic!
Kimberly (Marchant) Simmons