Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TWILIGHT PREMERE

The big day has finally come and gone... I have to say, I went into this with very low expectations. I can only think of one movie that I liked as well as the book, so I was very skeptical. I'm not quite sure what it is.... I feel like when I see a movie after reading the novel first, the movie usually seems cheesey. Almost low budget. With Twilight I was pleasantly surprised. I can't say that I LOVED it, but I was entertained. Although... Edward from the book is definately better then Edward from the movie, the movie version grew on me. I thought that the casting overall was spot on. I'd like to see it again when there isn't a theater full of screaming girls. Thanks to Rachel for hosting our Twilight pre-party. You're a gem:)










8 comments:

Jenn Rushton said...

I know! You can never go into a movie like that with high expectations. The book is ALWAYS better. Hello, didn't you think Emmett was sooo freaking hot? I loved him!!!

LYDIA said...

I can't believe I have not seen the movie yet - it's nice to hear that it's decent.

Brianne & Jarod said...

Looks like you had fun...I would have LOVED to have gone with all you girls :)

P.s. Brett is a VERY BRAVE man...that is one "skimpy" costume HA HA HA!! LOL!!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Hello cute Shea! How are you and that UTE thong of yours? :) Haha!
I hope you're coming to the book club x-mas dinner?
See you soon!!
Kim

Anonymous said...

It was a fun night and I too was pleasantly suprised!

Kimberly said...

Umm yes we need to catch up!

Agree with you on Twilight....wait to see it again without all the screaming women. I enjoyed it, and Edward started to grow on me, though the version in my head MUCH more attractive! I'm just now starting New Moon, not sure I'm diggin' where it's going.

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Ok, first of all: GO UTES!! I'm so jealous that you were there to witness the beating! I was @ home screaming at my tv while my boys just stared at me like a crazy lady. :)

Secondly, what happened to coming to the dark (brunette) side with me? *Loved the Halloween wig!

Finally, I haven't caught the Twilight bug. It looks like everyone had a fun girls night though. Hopefully we can all get together around Christmas. XOXO

LYDIA said...

I am so glad we saw Twilight on Friday - I kinda want to see it again. A very rare thing for me...